For information about the admissions process, a timetable of key dates, downloadable booklets and much more, please visit the Wirral Local Authority website by clicking here. You will find details of our school here along with all other Wirral primary and secondary schools.
In addition, we have reproduced some of this information below.
We welcome visits to our school so that you can see us in action - please contact the school office to make an appointment.
If you experience any difficulties accessing or completing the Local Authority's admissions application process, please contact us and we will do all we can to help.
Primary Schools Admissions Timetable
- literature and application forms will be available from the council Children and Young People Department (CYPD), schools and other outlets
- the online application system goes live
- this is the last day that applications will be accepted by the CYPD and not treated as late
- information about preferences will be sent to voluntary aided and academy schools for consideration
- voluntary aided and academy schools will provide the CYPD with their ranked applications
- neighbouring authorities will share information and their offers
- offer letters and emails (online applicants only) for all schools’ foundation 2 places will be sent by the CYPD
- late applications will then be considered
- appeals to be heard and decided
- children begin school in foundation 2